Sunday, June 15, 2008

Recent Acquisitions

I just got these yesterday. On the right is the Brownie Star Flash Camera, manufactured from 1957 to 1965. It uses 127 film as well, so of course I can't quite use it, but again, it's in rather good condition and will look nice.


On the left is the Argus Instant Load 164. This camera I've been having a hard time digging up facts on, but I do know that it uses 127 film as well. Hence I'm not going to be using it often.
The whole camera bag cost me $3.
I also found a Polaroid 215 in a pretty nice case along with flashbulbs and a flash. The Polaroid is in great shape... The cover is in wonderful shape, the rollers looked well, and all in all, it is in great shape. Especially given the price of $3.00, this is probably one of the best buys to date.
Now check out the bulb - if ya look closely you can see the magnesium still in the bulb itself. Sure, there were just 4 bulbs in there, so I can't quite use them too often, but I must admit I'm curious as to how it all works.

No comments: